The WAC-SRT team invites young students from African countries to apply for a DAAD-scholarship for its master program in Niamey, Niger
Deadline 20 June 2022
The West African Center for Sustainable Rural Transformation offers scholarships for the Integrated Master Program in Sustainable Rural Transformation (IMP-SRT), based in Niamey, Niger. This is a 2-year structured program. The first year is designated for course work while the second year is a full research year. The Program will lead to the award of a Master of Sciences (M.Sc.) degree in Sustainable Agricultural Transformation by the University Abdou Moumouni.
English/French language courses will be offered by the Program WACS-RT to selected Francophone/Anglophone students to help them meet entry requirements (which are credit passes in English/French language at O/L West African School Certificate Examinations or at baccalaureate, or pass proficiency tests in English/French e.g. a computer-based TOEFL score of 213 or the equivalent). English/French language courses will be offered by the Program to selected Francophone/Anglophone students to help them meet entry requirements.
Successful scholarship candidates must be excellent students from West African countries with a bachelor degree or equivalent in one of the disciplines related to Rural Development (Agronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Economy, Geography, Geology, Law, Sociology, Physics, Statistics, etc.). Note that your First Degree certificate should not be older than six years. For more information about the Master of Sciences in Sustainable rural transformation, application requirements and how to apply, scroll down or go to: https://www.zef.de/wac-srt/master-programs/uam.html
- Provide a birth certificate or other equivalent document
- Have a certificate of nationality
- Provide a curriculum vitae
- Submit a letter of motivation
- Provide transcripts and copies of diploma
- Provide a Research project
- Submit a detailed program of the training received
- Provide two references letters
- Provide a copy of the receipt for application study fees 10,000 F CFA (15€). Application fees can be sent by Western union, Money Gram, Wari or any transfer money company to the following address: Mr Hamidou Hama, Tel: +227 97 15 80 32/ + 227 91 70 73 30 E-Mail: email@example.com
- Submit a letter of authorization from the employer (for people in employment)
- Provide an application form, which you can download here.
Candidates may apply directly to the Master research program by sending all required information via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Hard copies for Niger candidates can be deposited at Scolarité Faculté des Sciences et Techniques (FAST).
Please copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Deadline for application: June 20th, 2022
You must be logged in to rate posts.