We are happy to present our last DIGI-FACE Mini module for this year: PowerPoint to E-Learning.
07.-14.12.21 | 2 Zoom Sessions
This mini module is for everyone who has conducted lectures supported by PowerPoint Presentations – we will show you how to use your slides for online teaching and learning! Be prepared to leverage existing material for E-learning purposes and to get some insight into pedagogy for the digital realm along the way.
07.12.21 11 am Central African Time: Introduction to the module
14.12.21 11 am Central African Time: Wrap-up meeting
What you need to participate in the mini module
- a total of four hours to work on the mini-module
- time to participate in two Zoom sessions
- some experience using PowerPoint and Moodle
What you will learn
- how to make presentations work for digital learning
- how to save your presentations in different formats
- how to display your presentations in a learner-appropriate way in the Moodle LMS
- how to tidy up the layout of your presentations – optional
Sounds interesting? Apply here until 30 November 2021.
If you want to forward this call within your institution feel free to use the PDF below for that purpose.
You must be logged in to rate posts.