2nd cohort of Master’s Programme PMIC
After the successful start of the first cohort last year, Kehl university is now calling for applications for the 2nd student cohort of its master’s programme “Public Management in International Cooperation—Designing African-European and Intra-African Relations”.
What is this programme about?
This programme is all about improving the capabilities of local, regional, and international mainly public actors working in African-European or Intra-African relations to cooperate internationally.
Students of our programme will be able to develop strategies to manage differences between international partners, and they will also be able to overcome impediments to the success of international cooperation projects by identifying and managing the challenges of their implementation.
The programme simulates work in an international cooperation project. Students from Western, Eastern and Southern Africa as well as from Europe come together in four attendance phases. These attendance phases of 12 days each take place in Kehl (Germany), Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), Dakar (Senegal) and Stellenbosch (South Africa). In the distance phases in between, they will continue to work in small internationally mixed groups on tasks given to them in the presence phases.
Who developed the programme?
This extra-occupational master’s programme has been developed in close cooperation of partner universities in
- Germany (Kehl University, member of the CEGLA Centre of Excellence and of the DIGIFACE consortium),
- Ethiopia (Ethiopian Civil Service University, Addis Ababa),
- Senegal (Centre Africain d’Études Supérieures en Gestion, Dakar, member of the CEGLA Centre of Excellence and Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar) and
- South Africa (Stellenbosch University).
It is run by the university of applied sciences for public administration Kehl, Germany, in close cooperation with its partners.
What are the conditions to apply?
If you have
- a university degree based on at least 180 ECTS credits or six semesters of study (preferred fields of study: administrative, legal, social, political or economic sciences),
- at least two years of work experience in international cooperation, in public administration, or in relation to one of these fields, and
- a good command of English
we are very happy to receive your application.
Sounds great! Where and until when do I have to apply?
Don’t take too much time, though: The application deadline is already on 14 March 2022.
We are looking forward to reading from you!
You must be logged in to rate posts.